GardenShare

GardenShare

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Another student joins the team

Name: Lindsay Campbell

Town of Residence: Hamilton, Massachusetts

Role at GardenShare: Volunteer

How long? Just starting a 4 month commitment

Why I do what I do: I am at GardenShare to help those who are in need and to help make sure everyone has access to healthy locally grown food.  


I am a freshman at St. Lawrence University, currently pursuing a degree in Business, but I am ultimately undecided. My favorite movie is Just Go With it, starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. If I could be a superhero, my power would to be have super speed, so I can get things done faster. For example, homework, helping people, and just everyday tasks. One word I would use to describe myself is fun and funny. I like to make the most of every moment and use humor in my everyday life. What not many people know about me is that I have five siblings, one older sister, one older brother, and three younger sisters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment