GardenShare

GardenShare

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Another student joins the team for the semester

Name: Corinna Pilcher

Hometown: Colchester, Vermont

Role at GardenShare: Volunteer

How long?: September – December 2017

Why I do what I do: I’m working with GardenShare as an additional learning experience with my class on societal change. I love GardenShare’s mission of strengthening the region’s food system to help both the farmers and those who need food assistance, with healthy food at the center. I look forward to helping this mission however I can in the four months I’m here.

Role outside of GardenShare: I’m a student at St. Lawrence University.

Hobbies: I love to travel, discuss current events, learn new things, and go on adventures.

What one word would you use to describe yourself? Inquisitive.

Favorite book: Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale.


Last read: Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut.

No comments:

Post a Comment