Registration is now open for our winter online classes in Sustainable Food and Farming. These college credits may be used to meet the requirements for our 15-credit Certificate or our 60-credit fully online Associate of Sciences degree in Sustainable Food and Farming. UMass credits also transfer to other colleges.
Here are the courses we are offering during the 4-week winter term.
Winter Term ( )
- STOCKSCH 100 – Botany for Gardeners
- STOCKSCH 119 – Backyard Homesteading
- STOCKSCH 297 FL – Intro to Food and Agricultural Law (new)
- STOCKSCH 355 – Community Food Systems
- STOCKSCH 354 – Non-profit Management for Community Food Programs
- STOCKSCH 397FV – Post-harvest Handling of Fruits and Vegetables