A great committee of volunteers is planning GardenShare's next fundraiser - a fun run and walkathon called the Fight Hunger 5K. Volunteers are handling virtually all of the planning - recruiting corporate sponsors, setting up the route, getting donations of snacks and water, and a volunteer even designed the great logo!
How can you help?
- Take a moment and go here to register and help the volunteers with the planning.
- Gather a team, if you can, from work, school, or your place of worship!
- Ask friends, family, classmates, or co-workers to make a donation to sponsor you and bring those donations with you to the event! You can find a form for this purpose here.
- If you’d like to raise money online, go to www.crowdrise.com/fighthunger5k and set up a page for yourself. Then you can e-mail friends and family to ask for a donation via your page.
- Join us on October 10, bring your signed registration form and any cash or checks you have collected, and come dressed for the weather.