- A significantly accurate depiction of the real situation
- I liked how realistic it was with the scenarios given
- It was engaging and thought-provoking. It put me in the shoes of others and I liked how it opened my eyes to these issues
- We had to slip into another person's shoes - made the exercise quite powerful and personal
- Showed some the realities and frustrations of being poor
- It was a fun activity that shed light on a serious topic!
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Have you been thinking about bringing a Hunger 101 workshop to your school, place of worship, or other organization? It's a great tool to learn, experientially, about the issue of hunger.
A sampling of comments from SLU students who recently took part in a Hunger 101 workshop: