- Either fly solo or gather a team from work, school, or your place of worship!
- Download the registration form and start asking friends, family, classmates, and co-workers to make a donation to sponsor you.
- Alternatively, you can go here and create an online fundraising page and e-mail a link to friends, family, and others to ask for secure donations to be made directly to GardenShare.
- Bring your signed registration form and any cash or checks you have collected to the registration booth on September 11.
- Best parking will be behind Maplewood, follow the signs to the parking area, and the footpath to the pavilion.
- Dress for the weather!
|Last year's crowd at the Fight Hunger 5K|
Can we make this year even bigger?
Hyde-Stone Mechanical Contractors