GardenShare

GardenShare

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A new intern at GardenShare

Hogan helps out at a soup kitchen in
Philadelphia on a spring break trip.
A second summer intern joined the team at GardenShare this week - a little about him:
Name: Hogan Dwyer
Town of residence: South Orange, New Jersey
Role at GardenShare: Part-time summer intern
How long: 6 weeks
Why I do what I do: I will be working primarily on promoting local Farmers Markets, but I help out with anything I can. I’m currently doing extensive research on recipes for in-season vegetables.
Role outside of GardenShare: I’m a rising sophomore at St. Lawrence University and planning to major in Environmental Studies. I am a member of the XC and track and field teams and the student group DivestSLU.
Hobbies: Hiking, Reading, Eating good food
Most recent accomplishment: Did some really great bargaining at the downtown market in Nairobi, Kenya
Last read: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Share something about yourself that few people know: I used to take piano lessons and can still play some songs by memory

No comments:

Post a Comment