GardenShare

GardenShare

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Anniversaries and holiday wishes!

It's Christmas Eve 2015, my 59th birthday, and the one year anniversary of my last day of work at Foodshare, after 30 years and 5 months in the position!

Last Christmas Eve, I was working, wrapping up final details and preparing for my move to the North Country.  This year, at GardenShare, Christmas Eve is a holiday for our employees and so, for the first time in many years, I have the day off without needing to use a vacation day!  But I am using the day to start a brief vacation and a visit to one of my children.

I've been thinking a lot about this upcoming one year anniversary at GardenShare.  The year has been exciting, challenging, frustrating, and I'm sure I could think of a dozen other ways to describe it.

But, there has never been a moment of doubt but that this was the right decision and the right place at the right time for me!

Look for some more thoughts on this first year in the coming week.

But right now, I wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   Thank you for all of your support this past year.

Gloria

1 comment: